Pages

28 October 2009

Update

So, lots of stuff has happened since my last post ... hmmm, I don't update very often, do I?
It seems I am out of my seriously crazy time, so this is going to be the only mention of mental health I plan on making. Just that I went through a period where I felt fucking crazy, and I seem to be out of it. (Again, many thanks to my very good friends Holly, Beverly & Dylan: you three especially helped immensely.)

So, things that have happened ... (some things might be repeated because I don't remember what I've written here or not)
Emilie Autumn will be in town Nov 2nd!!!! I am currently trying to make a costume for it, but I've left it a little late. (!) So we'll see how that goes. I will post pictures when I have everything.
I've met some other Muffins (as we call ourselves; EA fans), and had delightful tea parties with them, and there are two boys in particular that I am fond of, so hopefully we'll have more tea parties after EA's show.
I broke up with my boyfriend because of severe depression and craziness, which has since lifted a lot. I'm currently trying to feel my way around what to do now. It occurs to me that I need to figure out who I am and what I want, in the vacuum of no one else's opinions/desires/needs. Since nature abhors a vacuum, I may not be able to do it, but without a boyfriend or girlfriend, there are few people who impinge their opinions/desires/needs upon the wet clay that is who I am and what I want very strongly.
I had been leaning very strongly to not wanting to date (and certainly not getting into any serious relationships right away), but something (very) unexpected happened, and I went on a date yesterday. It was lovely.
Also, I have started running a roleplaying game, Changeling the Lost, by White Wolf. It's fun and creepy, and I enjoy it immensely so far. I also really like my group. They're good.
And finally (I think this is finally), I've been commissioned to knit a pair of wristwarmers for someone. I hope to finish them tomorrow, so I can call her, and say, They're done! I finished the first one, and started the second tonight.
Oh! and speaking of knitting--I was running some errands today. I've been saying for a while that, "When I learn to do fancy stuff, I'll know how to knit," and when I learned some fancy stuff, I said, "When I've done something big--like a sweater--then I'll know how to knit." Well, I was not only knitting, but cabling, while walking, earlier today. So I think I know how to knit. I think I can officially say that.

I think that's about all. Love you all so much. I'll try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!