Pages

05 July 2013

First post of the year ...

Wow, have I been neglecting my blog.  It's one of those things, though, that when I look at how long it's been since I've written a blog post, I get discouraged and decide it's too big an undertaking to write a "first post in half a year".  Plus I've been depressed.

But whatever!  Here I am, writing a blog post.  Why?  Because I didn't feel well enough to go to gaming, and I don't want to pack.  I will.  I mean, I just finished packing my 6th box (most done earlier today, when I was feeling less shitty), and I mean to have All The Books (and possibly all the CDs & DVDs) packed up today.
But I thought, "man I'm tired of packing.  Let's look at the computer!"  Only there was nothing to do on the computer: nothing new on Facebook, no new mail, I'd already read all my webcomics ... so here I am.

And yeah, I'm pretty much writing about nothing.  Sorry about that.  But I don't really want to think about the fact that we have to be out of here in ten days and hardly anything's in boxes, or the fact that we're supposed to close on our new house on the 9th but the IRS is holding us back ... and yet, how can I think of anything else?
So, major stress.

So, hey, maybe I'll throw some things in boxes now ...
/end procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!