Pages

01 November 2007

Thoughts on being sick.

The thing I hate most about being sick is the part where I'm afraid to eat anything afterward, because my stomach still feels pretty delicate, and then my stomach just feels crappy because I'm hungry, but I don't know if I'm hungry or if I'm still sick-ish, or both; and I don't know if eating will make me feel better or if it will make me throw up again.
That's where I'm at right now. And needing to clean off my bed, and really not wanting to. Plus, my room is freezing because I wanted to air it out. So I really don't want to hang out in my room, which sucks, because I hate the feeling I get in the main house, which is feeling like I don't belong, like I don't have a place, because I don't have my own space there.

Anyway. I think I'm going to eat and then come back here with cleaning supplies, because I'd really like to have my room back. Plus, I'm fucking freezing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're not doing very well right now.

    I was a "medical disaster" a few years ago, so I totally understand that sick feeling, and not being quite sure how to deal with it all.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being sick. I am sick right now. It's like- bronchitis or something. Very painful. Cannot sleep, coughing constantly, the works.

    Hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!