Pages

19 July 2011

It's my birthday (yesterday)

Best birthday present ever: 1000 Steampunk Creations. (Thanks, Hari!)
(I might almost say, only birthday present--my sister Emily did get me totally awesome screw-on earrings and matching ring, but what she said when she handed it to me was, "Early birthday/late Christmas", and Ann and Liz got me a totally awesome night out and an Indigo Girls concert.)
So, Emily came in from Chicago for my birthday and wedding planning and the Indigo Girls concert. We spent a lot of time working on wedding invitations, and she got to meet my other handmaidens (Lisa and Dani).

Oh, never mind ... there's more to this story, and perhaps I'll edit this post to update it, but it's late, and I have to work early tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!