Pages

24 July 2011

Fireworks & Experimentation


It's been a tradition the last few years to blow shit up on my birthday. Because I love fireworks. Though aerial fireworks are now legal in Utah, I didn't know a good place offhand to light them, so I stuck with the little ones.

Edit: I'm experimenting with various social media thingies, like Ping.fm, and Pixelpipe (which is not as useful as I'd hoped, especially since their auto-rotate feature is a lie), so apologies to all, there will be some weirdnesses, and probably have been some weirdnesses, which I am trying to clean up. 
I think I'm figuring stuff out, and we'll see how Flickr does (I'll be posting more pictures in a minute from Flickr), but I'm hoping to sort the weirdnesses out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!