Pages

17 January 2009

Sun Sign: Cancer

I always objected to being a Cancer when I was younger; I hated living in my house, and being around my (huge and chaotic)family all the time, and Cancers are always supposed to be hugely maternal and family-oriented and love staying at home, etc.
As I've gotten older, I've realized, it manifests thusly: I need a haven. My haven is generally my home, especially now that I have at least some control over my home; particularly my bedroom. (I suppose it would be the whole house if I had the whole house to myself--a thing I want very much.) I need a haven. I need a place to go to, to recharge in. If I don't have that, I get really stressed out. This has been a really long week, and not for reasons that most people would understand, either. It's hard to explain to the average Virgo or Sagittarius that I've had a really long week because I haven't been home much, I haven't been able to recharge my batteries much at all this week. It's been awful.
So, today I'm dead. Partly because I spent over 7 hours on my feet, but mostly because I have been away from my haven for way too long.

Anyway, not much else to report, other than that I'm finally home. I've totally fallen down on my goals of writing and practicing violin every day, just because of this week, but I will get back on it. Promise.
And I'm going to veg out and watch old episodes of Bones on Hulu, maybe make some popcorn, and try to get some idea of a picture to take for today ....
Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about not being able to recharge. I'm an Aquarius but I have Venus in the 4th house which means that my home has to be comfortable, beautiful, and inviting at ALL times or I cannot relax and recharge. I'm such a hedonist! Good thing is that my husband ALSO has Venus in the 4th house so we usually agree about home stuff like that, and have to be home to be happy. But yeah... I know what you mean, totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ... I have, at one point in time, looked up all that stuff, but I don't remember it anymore ... I should maybe take a look again. The only things I remember are sun, moon and rising signs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've got Venus in the Fourth House, too! That actually doesn't surprise me in the least ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I lied! (Or, misread the chart) I have Mars in the Fourth House. I tried reading stuff to figure out what that means, but I got nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Say hi, leave a note. I'd love to hear from you!